Manual or Electronic Mechanism
The ScreenAway blind system can be installed with both a remote control motorised mechanism, or an easy-to-operate manual hand operated mechanism. Both systems are engineered for the simple, smooth and seamless opening and closing of our blinds.
What's special about ScreenAway Retractable Blinds?
Do you ever get annoyed at the gaps surrounding your blinds, letting the light, the heat or the cold into your home? Or worst of all, prying eyes! The ScreenAway Retractable Block-Out Blind System overcomes all of these problems.
ScreenAway Blinds’ entire operating system is contained completely within its own colour matching frame, and sits easily and neatly into your existing framework.
This is because of ScreenAway’s exclusive pulley operating system. No more dangling cables or chains, and you can see how the edges of the blind are completely covered by the framework, not allowing any light to penetrate the edges like conventional blinds.
When not in use, the blind is safely tucked away in its cartridge, within the frame. No exposed rollers or unsightly brackets – simply beautiful, clean, neat lines.
SCREENAWAY MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS
Small pelmet system
• 1600mm high x 1200mm wide
• 47mm high x 39mm deep
Large pelmet system
• 1800mm high x 2000mm wide
• 2200mm high x 1800mm wide
• 2400mm high x 1600mm wide
• 2800mm high x 1400mm wide
• 79mm high x 56mm deep
Side tracks (frame)
• 35mm width
See it for yourself…
Happy ScreenAway customer retrofits ScreenAway Blinds to their beautiful hill side home in Christchurch New Zealand. See the video of the revamp below, or read the full blog here
- New, Innovative and Retractable
- Uniquely designed and manufactured in Australia
- User friendly
- Easily maintained
- Specifically for windows, doors and sky lights
- Retrofit to either old and new frames
- Beautiful, neat and tidy - no bulky components
- Practical - can be fitted within the window reveal and face mount
- Engineered for NZ weather conditions
- Thermal heating properties
- Clean windows with ease
- Enjoy beautiful views without obstruction
- Ensures maximum blackout
- Safe within the household - no dangerous cords or cables
- Blinds can be automated with a mini remote control
- Blinds can be screen printed with personalised images
- Frames can be powder coated to match all colour schemes
- Can double as a servery
- Reasonably priced
Where can I buy from?
ScreenAway New Zealand is coming to a store near you soon.
To find your nearest stockist, please click on the stockist locator.
If you don’t find a stockist near you, please check back soon or contact us. New stockists added weekly.
Want to become a partner?
We’re looking for partners. Do you want to become a verified ScreenAway installer? Please fill in our “Become a partner form” and we’ll get in touch soon.
- Window blind and screen stores and suppliers
- New-build and retrofit contractors
- All applications considered - get in touch